Retired Justice Harold R. Nsekela
Ethics Commissioner Wasifu
Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit
PLANNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION UNIT
To provide expertise and services in planning, monitoring and evaluation to the Ethics Secretariat.
The Unit comprise of two schedules:-
- Planning Schedule
- Monitoring and Evaluation Schedule
- Coordinate formulation of and preparation of Ethics Secretariat’s annual plan and medium term strategic plan;
- Compile Ethics Secretariat’s programmes and actions plans;
- Develop strategies for resources mobilization;
- Provide technical support for institutionalization of strategic Planning and Budgeting matters;
- Liaising with Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs and PO-PSM on strategic and Budgeting matters; and
- Participate in analysis of outsourcing of non core functions (Private Sector Participation).
Monitoring and Evaluation Schedule
- Coordinate preparation of regulations and guidelines;
- Coordinate compilation of monitoring and evaluation reports from Ethics Secretariat’s Divisions;
- Prepare periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly, mid year, and annual) performance reports for the Ethics Secretariat;
- Participate in preparing plans, programmes and budgetary activities of the Ethics Secretariat including establishment of the performance indicators;
- Provide technical support including institutionalization of monitoring and evaluation process within the Ethics Secretariat;
- Undertake research and impact studies of plans, projects and programme undertaken by the Ethics Secretariat;
- Undertake service delivery surveys to collect stakeholders /clients views on services rendered by the Ethics Secretariat; and
- Coordinate mid year and annual performance reviews of the Ethics Secretariat.